- No Meat: Beef clogs up arteries, fish has mercury, pork has parasitic worms, and chicken simply because I don't like it.
- No Drinking: Soda is bad, so is coffee. Bottled water isn't as good as we thought because there are contaminants. Tea is good, but too much tea isn't. A glass of wine never huts, red is better than white though.
- No White Stuff: No bread, rice, milk, cottage cheese, yogurt or licking the center of an Oreo.
- No Fat: Fat is a "no-no".. however all bodies need a little fat, so must have some fat.. but not too much fat that I get fat.
- Foget about the carbs As with the fat, bodies need some carbs.. just not so much that you have no calories left to eat the fat
- No Salt: Bodies do need a litte salt however, so eat some salt not so much salt that it junks up your carbs & fats.