Sunday, November 20, 2005

Die Hard Capturing Bin Laden

What’s the underlying motive here eh Bruce?
Actor Bruce Willis has offered $1 million to anyone who turns in al-Qaeda terror leaders. The patriotic “Die Hard” star will pay out for information on the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden, Aymen Al-Zawahiri or Abu Musab Al-zarqawi, the alleged brains behind the 9/11 atrocity.
Read More Here You know what? I may have just realized what the problem with this country is... no one has ever offered a bounty on a terrorist's head... so here's 10 bucks out of my own pocket. Bring me the head of Zarqawi! I wonna drink beer out of his empty head! I wonna have a Zarqawi Skull Keg Party at my apartment, ok? He bombs, you hunt, we party. On a side note, any idea how's Bin Laden? Did he survive Pakistan's earthquake? I certainly hope he's getting his kidney medication and dialysis done; all untraced by the CIA, NSA, MI5, MI6 and other intelligence agnecies working on this of course...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home